Complete foot and ankle care including bunions, hammer toes, ingrown toenails, foot and ankle fracture, running and sport related injuries, arthritis, diabetic foot care, warts, biomechanical orthotic fabrication, gait analysis etc.
Monday: 8:00 am — 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am — 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am — 3:00 am
Thursday: 8:00 am — 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am — 1:00 pm
The Foot and Ankle Institute Mission Statement
Helping people live the healthiest and most productive lifestyles by staying active and
ambulatory, throughout all walks of life.
Providing extraordinary foot and ankle care that is both timely and cost effective.
Foot and Ankle Institute fundamentals of exceptional care;
• Safety: Patients experience Zero Harm.
• Quality: Always deliver evidence-based foot care that meets or exceeds each patient's
• Patient Experience: Patients are treated as family, not a number, and have an experience
that leads to a long lasting relationship. A relationship in which patients feel comfortable in referring friends and family.
• Staff: Staff have an unparalleled work experience empowering them to deliver
extraordinary care to our patients.
Foot and Ankle Institute values ~
• Integrity: We are principled, honest and ethical. We always strive to do the right thing
for those whom we serve.
• Trust: We count on and support one another individually and are team players.
• Excellence: We daily perform at the highest level, always learning and looking for ways
to improve our services to our patients and the quality of our outcomes.
• Accountability: We accept responsibility for our actions, attitudes, and health.
• Mutual Respect: We embrace our diversities and treat one another with dignity, respect
Medical Organizations & Memberships
American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
California Health Sciences University
Year of Graduation
Salt Lake Veteran's Hospital/ University Of Utah
Foot and ankle reconstruction residency. Ankle arthroscopy
Diplomat, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
English, Spanish, Dutch
Insurance companies may have numerous plans & coverage can change often. Benefits & carriers vary by state or region. Please contact your Doctor directly to see how they work with your specific plan.
Blue Cross, Aetna, Teamsters, Railroad, Medicare, Select Health, Select Med. Select Med Plus, Select Health Community Care, Cigna, Pipe Trades, United Health Plans, Tri-Care, Tri-Care For LifeHumana,
Doctors may apply directly without a nomination, as we check all credentials as part of our selection process. To apply directly please click here.
We also strongly encourage nominations of Excellent Doctors deserving of recognition; from healthcare providers & from patients who have received outstanding care. To recommend a doctor please submit the form below:
Please wait, your image is uploading..
Thank You For Submitting Your Profile
To add or edit your information, click "Profile" under the "Doctors Enter Here" tab.
Patients overwhelmingly choose Doctors that have more
Information & a Photo. Google will also rank you higher!